kOn Fri, 28 Jan 1994, Rick Povich - UPJ AV Dept. wrote:

> Does anyonw out there have any idea what the mail address and
> subscription requirements are for the list LIBER. It's a library and
> media services list that I heard of, but I'm having a heck of a time
> trying to find it.  I've tried the address in the "Educator's List of
> Listservs" but to no avail.
>
> If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Rick Povich
> Media Producer
> University of Pittsburgh
> Audiovisual Department
> Johnstown, Pa.  15904
> (814) 269-7103
> SHUTTER@VMS.CIS.PITT.EDU

Rick,
 I looked this up in "The Internet Directory" by Eric Braun, available at
your local bookstore -- Crown and Book Star/Barns & Noble.  There is
LIBERNET and LIBERNET-D.  The former is a libertarian -related
information network, the latter is a libertarian discussion group.
Sorry, I had high hopes when I saw those names in the index!

          . . . . . Marsha K.

Marsha Korobkin
Librarian, Pt. Loma High School
San Diego, California