Hi all.  The talk about an LM_NET breakfast at ALA brings up an interesting
question.  What (which?) professional organization(s)/association(s) would
you experienced folks recommend to a "green".  I've been on the support staff
at an academic library for six years, but I'm two courses away from my school
library media degree.  The main activity here is in SLA (Special Libraries
Assn.).  I would think that ALA's scope is a bit too general for school
librarians.  Any comments/suggestions?  Thanks.

                                          Michael Kankiewicz
                                          Science & Engineering Library
                                          University at Buffalo

LM_NET Archive Home