Our school district has recently finished the first draft of a technology
"vision".  It is expected that it will always be a "draft" and that it
will be looked at for revision very 3 to 6 months.  Advances in
technology are so rapid and what our teachers are learning about
technology is so fluid that we expect constant change.
We are in "permanent whitewater".  There will be no
chance to float along peacefully.  Trying to see 10
years into the future of technology would need a crystal
ball.  My own technology vision is completely changed
from what it was 3 years ago.  Jane
                       Jane Merryman,  Librarian
      Petaluma High School, 201 Fair Street, Petaluma, CA  94952
   Phone:  707-778-4662          Internet: jmerrym@eis.calstate.edu
                                           phacelia@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home