        For some time now I have felt there needed to be a periodical that
focused specifically on technology and school library media centers.  Linworth
Publishing (BOOK REPORT and LIBRARY TALK) is poised to begin offering such a
publication, which will be called TECHNOLOGY CONNECTION.  Since I have an
article in this first issue, they sent me a draft copy and I am so excited
that I felt it was worth putting this news out on the NET.  Article topics
in this first issue include: technology staff development, technology and PR,
multimedia personal computers, searching the Internet, and electronic
searching tips.  There are also special sections on technology reviews,
product announcements, and a readers' exchange.  The editors are also seeking
writers for future issues, and based on the exciting information shared by all
of you on LM_NET there should be no shortage here.
        The first three issues will arrive inside BOOK REPORT, in March, May,
and September.  However, publication as a stand-alone periodical will begin in
September.  For further information, or if you want to receive a free
introductory issue, contact the editors at:
        Linworth Publishing
        480 E. Wilson Bridge Road, Suite L
        Worthington, OH  43085
        800-786-5017