Thanks to all who replied to my query about authorities and global
editing.  I use Follett but for some reason thought that the authority
feature was a separate add-on.  Follett is just now supporting global
editing with the Unison product, I believe.  Maybe we Follett users will
get lucky and also have an authority feature too!

Despite these drawbacks we have been very satisfied with Follett and its
support in the district.  Their Internet tech support is great for
problems where direct contact is not needed.  I found their interface so
user-friendly that no formal training was needed for our students.  Now
and then I spy a student who needs help--the ones scrolling through the
title file to find a title, for example.

No, if I could just shape up the messages they leave on the keyword
screens...but that would be changing human nature, I guess.  And, finally,
I read with a little envy the messages about the LM_NET breakfast.  I'll
be there in spirit!  Enjoy.

LM_NET Archive Home