Stewart and all interested in Follett,

Stewart, if your're willing to lead a Follett group I will be delighted to
save names of interested persons.  Let's keep checking to see if one
already exists.  If not I will help all I can. (Being a user of four whole
months I will have more to learn than to impart)

Hopefully yours,

Pamela

Pamela Gibb       2000 College Park Drive       Cooper County R-IV School
LMC Director        Columbia, MO 65203            P.O. Box 110, Hwy J
                  (Home address & phone)       Bunceton, MO (Missouri) 65237
                       314-445-6481                  816-427-5415