I targeted a question regarding Stacker and Disk Doubler and
received the following messages.  Thanks!

> I have used DiskDoubler and find that it works well. It was available for
> the Mac long before Stacker (which I haven't tried). Hope this helps.
> -Barry Webster, Technology Coordinator, Detroit Country Day School,
> blw@umich.edu

> From: bfiehn@lps.esu18.k12.ne.us (Barbara Fiehn)
> I use disk doubler, even though our techs say watch out.  They say that if
> you start having problems with your machine that is one of the first places
> to look. > I have used mine for 1.5 years without any problem.
>
> From: HALERG@BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
> I  have been using Times Two, a driver level disk doubler like stacker in
combination with Optimem on a Mac+ for about 10 months with no problems.
  A bit slow, but I am using System 7 on the Mac+.

--
Jackie Keith                                 Salem Elementary
4501 Jackson Rd.                             Spotsylvania, VA 22407

LM_NET Archive Home