I am in the process of "writing" some sort of discipline
"policy" or plan for my library to change the way that it has
been run in the past.  (I just came in on the wings of the
change to flexible scheduling...)

I would love help/ideas/suggestions from any people who are
still reading, and not on vacation somewhere.  I need stuff
that is good for an elementary library, and my admin love
*Positive Classroom Discipline" by Fredric H. Jones.

This is my first library media position, so I am feeling my way
in this area from how I did it as a high school teacher, and
could use suome help.

Thanks a million!
--
Lorna McCloud           Teacher-Librarian
King Elementary         Woodbridge, VA

LM_NET Archive Home