Forwarded message:
From:     Self <SLAB/RODIO>
To:       LM_NET@SUM.SYR.EDU
Subject:  hit-booklist
Date:     Thu, 7 Jul 1994 19:46:17

To those fourteen people who sent me their opinions of must read
titles--many, many thanks.  To those seven people who requested a
copy of the list--my list is four pages long--some information I
gathered from journal articles and reviews and one from LM_NET-ERS.
Some of my annotations were copied to save me time.  So sorry I don't
have time to retype to send over the NET.

If you would like a copy, please send a business size SASE; I'll be
happy to send you a xerox in Sept. when I return to work on island.

Donna J. Rodio
P.O. Box 308
St. Thomas, USVI  00804

Thanks again for your help and have a happy summer and a great school
year!

LM_NET Archive Home