Librarians, help!  By next Tuesday, I'm to have compiled a bibliography
of books about dragons divided by grade level and type.  Does anyone have
a favorite book or two they would suggest.  I'm aiming toward
intermediate level (3-5) and high school in particular.  This will
coordinate with a hands-on project (in Fimo) for my library/media class
in curriculum.  Thanks for any help you can send.
                Arliss B. Moll uwnet45@u.washington.edu
P.S.  I'm doing an OPAC search and some hands-on, but it would be fun to
have personal recommendations.

LM_NET Archive Home