Dear fellow 'netters,
   Do any of you publish a library newsletter for your students? I do a
monthly newsletter for my faculty/staff, but would like to start a new
one for the kids. My main purpose would be to encourage reading,
especially among the 4th and 5th graders. (I might even be interested in
a student-produced newsletter at some point.) If any of you have
suggestions of what to include, or other tips (length, frequency, etc),
please e-mail your suggestions. If you are doing this already and
have a sample copy, please snail-mail to the address below. Thanks in
advance, I look forward to your suggestions...

June Muldner
George H. Nichols Elementary School
401 Hayes Ave.
Endicott, NY 13760