My kids and I like Mario Teaches Typing produced by Interplay
Productions. The kids are ages 5, 8 and 10.  It does home row, etc and
has record keeping capibilities and the kids enjoy using it. I got ours
from Educational Activities.  Hope this helps.  Melinda Miller-Widrick
miller-widrick@northnet.org

On Wed, 13 Jul 1994, Peg Muntz wrote:

> Does anyone out there have recommendations for a typing tutor program?
> We've tried Mavis Beacon with mixed reviews.  We are a middle school with
> IBM compatible machines.  Thanks for your help.

LM_NET Archive Home