Buenos Dias from San Antonio, Texas!!

        We are seeking a penpal from Egypt who would be willing to
share some information about their beautiful country with 3rd and 4th
graders.  My students are in a special summer program sponsored by the
Northeast I.S.D. which helps them develop their skills while having a
good time.  They meet Monday through Thursday morning during July.
The theme this year is "Familiar Faces, Faraway Places".
        During this project, our students would write a class letter with
questions about life in Egypt once or twice during July
        If you are interested in being our Egyptian contact, please
send a message to:

                        mbg@Tenet.edu
                                        Adios!
                                        Marybeth Green