Our Internet Exploration class at the University of Delaware is
sponsoring an Internet Fair on Thurs., July 14.  We are anticipating that
about 150 administrators and educators will attend.  We would like to
receive greetings from anyone who would kindly take a moment to say
hello, mention where they are from, and give a favorite gopher site or
activity using the Internet.  We will be posting the greetings on a
bulletin board and highlighting each location on a map at our
registration desk.  We would be glad to receive your messages from now,
through 5:00pm EST on the 14th.

Please address your greetings to edubeth@strauss.udel.edu.

Thanks for your time and support.

LM_NET Archive Home