        Does anyone know if the book Linnea in Monet's Garden by Christina
Bjork was ever published in French, and if so, who is the publisher and do
you know where I can get it?  It was originally published in Swedish under
the title Linnea i malarens tradgard, and it is about the visit of a little
girl to Claude Monet's house and garden in Giverny, France.  I want to use
it with a French class next fall.  I had no success looking for it in the
Library of Congress nor in the catalogs of a couple of University libraries
in Canada and France.  Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Suzanne Cane
Lincoln School

LM_NET Archive Home