Greetings from Birmingham, Alabama, and Inglenook Elementary School!
We at Inglenook are just beginning broadening our horizons with e-mail
and are very excited about the possibilities.

I am looking for keypals for students coming to the library on flexible
schedule during the school year.  Initially, I have a fourth grade
class that will be participating.  (Hopefully, as others see the results
other classes and grades will be encouraged to participate.)  We'd like
keypals in all the States in the U.S. and from every possible country
world-wide (English language only, please).

I'm beginning early in order to have a good many addresses ready so we
can plunge right in when school begins (August 22 for our students).

Anyone interested in "writing" us, please reply to:

Brenda Moxley
DEMS157@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home