Hi Madeline-

Picked up your Hit> message today and I need to clarify Follett's CD-ROM
product line.  The following statement is correct . . .

>  Follett will be coming out with a CD catalog in September which will contain
>about 35 CD's for elementary children.  To order a catalog, send your snail
>mail address to Geopia@quake.xnet.com

but it does not explain the scope of our holdings.  Follett will inventory
150 to 200 CD-ROM products from grades K-12 for Mac and IBM.  The 35 CD's
mentioned in my email were for just Macintosh K-3 CD's.  Follett will offer
complete cataloging, processing and free shipping on all CD products.  If
you have any additional questions please contact me directly at
geopia@quake.xnet.com.  Thank you for your time and thanks for the mention
on LM_NET.

George Piattoni
Follett Library Book