YES!!! I keep trying to get into the LM_NET archives and cannot get
through!!!!  I go for weeks without needing this access and now that I
do....can't get in....
Perhaps someone can help me....sometime last year, there was a message,
which I think was in LM_NET, about a place in California which sells
license plate frames that have one's e-mail address.  I ordered one for
myself and now have several friends who want one too.  Guess what?  I
can't remember or find the address.  Is there anyone out there who has
said info?  You can post directly to me.  Thanks!
Cheryl
cbybee@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home