Hi everybody!  I have a two part question.  I'm looking for a list of
women who achieved success late in life, like Grandma Moses.  Feel free
to give me names of women you know, but I would also like to find out if
there are any specific reference sources which would include this kind of
thing.  I'm posing this for another person who has checked several of our
local collections and turned up nothing.  We will post a hit to the list
if interest is shown.  Again thanks to all!
        Melinda Miller-Widrick
        Colton-Pierrepont Central School
        Colton, NY 13625
        miller-widrick@northnet.org