Our district has always had central purchasing and processing handled by
a district coordinator.  Due to budget cuts we are loosing our district
coordinator.  We are able to keep two clerical staff to do the central work.
My question is - Is there anyone out there in a similar situation?  How do
you handle the coordination of district by professional staff.

We have 2-high school
We have 2-high schools, 3 jr. high schools and 13 elementary.  All seconday
schools have a professional and an aide.  There are 4 professionals for the 13 e
 lementaries.

How do we cover district coordination by professionals.

Thank you, you can respond directly to me.

LM_NET Archive Home