I received an ad this week for three Mayo Clinic CD-ROMs at a special
school price - $159.95.  The titles are *The Mayo Clinic Family Health
Book*, *The Total Heart*, and *Family Pharmacist*.  Has anyone seen or
used these?  I have a clipping I cut from the computer column in my local
paper back at Christmas.  The columnist was recommending the *Family
Health Book* as a gift for folks who might like that kind of
information.  If you reply to me, I'll post the responses.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home