who really gives a diddly squat about this cropola.  there is much more in this

world that is both relevant and important, don`t you think?  come on, get off
the `chine and go boink your significant other, whether dog, man, beast, or
woman.  as the sun rises, and the buzz off the 2 bottles of warm red wine and
a couple of cases of cerveza start to dissipate, I may have to think about such
tedious topics as destructional design and other myths.  `Til Mary Carpenter=
Chapenter cums to get me, I'll misbehave.  Get a life!!!!
Jesus H. F___in' Christ!!!!!!

LM_NET Archive Home