I am hosting a technology tour at my school on Aug. 5 for librarians
from a five county area.  We are all in various stages of Internet access
but hopefully within the next two years we will all have direct access
through the Arkansas Public School Computer Network but, back to the tour
I would like for anyone on LM_NET to send us a brief message  the day of
the tour telling where you are from and what you like best about LM_NET.
I realize this is still a couple of weeks off but I am leaving on
vacation and will not have another opportunity to ask before the tour.
I have sent several of these greetings myself and I look forward to
receiving them for my presentation. Many thanks in advance.

Teresa Garrett                                    Harmony Grove Elementary
tgarret@hp.k12.ar.us                              401 Ouachita 88
(501)574-0960                                     Camden, AR 71701

LM_NET Archive Home