Does anyone know of or have any traing modules or materials for teaching
people how to use the Internet?  Preferably anything targeted to adults
or high school students.  We have the book, _Crossing the Internet
Threshold_, and have done a search of ERIC (which resulted in nothing).
My office is going to start training its staff and at some point staff
from the school districts in our county on the how to use the Internet
and we're looking for some materials to get us started.

--
Elizabeth (Lisa) Wooll
The SMERC Library/San Mateo County Office of Education

LM_NET Archive Home