        Doris-

        Interesting question (censorship of Bridge to Terabithia). I
        don't find anything in my files but for some reason it seems to
        me it had to do with a boy and a girl being together and/or that
        death was something too strong for kids.

        If I find anything more I'll send it on.

        -Jill

                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR
                E                                                       E
                A   Jill Feuerhelm               If you can access      A
                D   suite 236                    information thank a    D
                R   1430 Willamette St.          school librarian.      R
                E   Eugene, OR 97401-4073            -source unknown    E
                A   feuerhelm@4j.lane.edu                               A
                D                                                       D
                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR

LM_NET Archive Home