        Do you know Rick Steber's books?? Also a resource that might be
        of some use is Exploring the Pacific States Through Literature by
        Carol A. Doll (Oryx Press). If you send me your snail mail
        address I can send you a list of Steber's stuff plus some other
        things.

        -Jill

                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR
                E                                                       E
                A   Jill Feuerhelm               If you can access      A
                D   suite 236                    information thank a    D
                R   1430 Willamette St.          school librarian.      R
                E   Eugene, OR 97401-4073            -source unknown    E
                A   feuerhelm@4j.lane.edu                               A
                D                                                       D
                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR

LM_NET Archive Home