DORIS...et al,
here in North Carolina we have had several reconsideration forms
filed and they appear to be quite standardized...Reasons given for
the challenge included:  language; death as subject; mysticism due
to their setting up their kingdom on island; art teacher wearing
blue jeans; boy stealing crayons from school to do artwork; and
a bunch more....They are the ones I recall...

Gene D Lanier, Professor & Director of Graduate Studies
East Carolina University
Dept of Library Studies and Educational Technology
Greenville, NC 27858-4353  919/757-6627  FAX 919/757 4368
Bitnet: LSLANIER@ECUVM1   Internet: LSLANIER@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home