Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 14:06:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: BarbBkr@aol.com
Sender: BarbBkr <BarbBkr@aol.com>

Russ,

I have been reading responses posted to you from others on LM_NET and am
disturbed/discouraged that only half of the market has been discussed. Have
you considered a Power Macintosh?? Since they already have the sound built in
there is no need to worry about "adding" a sound board. Many of them come
with a built in double speed CR-ROM and they certainly run fast enough
(faster than a pentium could ever dream of running!) I have just a 6100 and
have absolutely no problem running any CDs. Also, with the Windows software
you could run CDs for the dos platform also. To make it easy for your clients
a computer with GUI is a must, so why not look at the original? Of course, I
don't know how cost and availability are for you down under.

I agree with the info that a laser printer will be your best bet for a
printer instead of an inkjet.

Hope this is helpful.

Barb Baker
John Campbell Primary School