I have had several requests to re-post this information....
Thanks Bonnie!!!

Dear Cheryl,
     I KNEW there was some reason I kept this information!  I
meant to send for one and never got around to it.   Are they nice?

Here's the info, as it appeared on 1/25/94:
     Send : the e-mail address you want them to put on bottom
            the snail mail address where you want them to send it
            a check for $14.50  ($11.00 & $3.50 shipping/handling)

     To:    DHM Information Management, Inc.
            409 N. Pacific Coast Hwy., #249
            Redondo Beach, CA   90277

            info@dhm.com