Our school district has been awarded funds to develop a collection of
books and videos on the Holocost, Israel/American relations, Middle East,
etc.  I am hoping that some of you have bibliographies that you might
share with us.  We will be looking for materials that are well reviewed
on the high school level first, but then expanding down to elementary.
We are also hoping to provide bibliographies to school library media
centers to aid in their collection development.

Jody Gehrig                             Phone: (303) 764-3692
Library Media Manager                   FAX: (303) 764-3666
Denver Public Schools                   E-Mail: jodyjill@csn.org

LM_NET Archive Home