Hello L.I.S. Students on LM_NET,

   If your instructor recommends or requires that you join LM_NET for
the course, please pass this message along to them. Thank you.

   ATTENTION ALL LIS FACULTY WITH STUDENTS USING LM_NET:

   WE ARE NOW ESTABLISHING THE LM_NET LIS FACULTY REGISTRY

   LM_NET is establishing a Registry for Library Information Studies
Faculty who have their students subscribe to LM_NET.  We are doing this in
order that we can assist you in helping your students join the group,
participate effectively in it, and properly leave when their e-mail
accounts expire on their network.

   At present, we are compiling a list of faculty names and addresses.

   We would also appreciate knowing when you will be having students join
LM_NET.

   There may also be other ways in which we can make use of the list in the
future.  Perhaps faculty might want to share assignments and information.

   We will share the "registry" with all those on it.

   Please respond to Peter Milbury at the address below.  As our program
develops, we will be in contact with you.

LM_NET Co-owners,

Mike Eisenberg         and       Peter Milbury
MIKE@ERICIR.SYR.EDU              PMILBURY@ERICIR.SYR.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home