I was able to preview World Book's new Information Finder - with graphics
- very good ones, too.  I loved it.  I did identical searches on it and
Encarta, and liked IF much better for text(lots more info) and graphics.
The visual part surprised me since I had understood that Encarta's claim
to fame was it's graphics.  I find the World Book text much more readable
than Grolier's.  I also lie the feature of having an outline at the
beginning of the article that allows a reader to select particular
sections that relate to a search.

LM_NET Archive Home