Hello Group,
I am posting a message for my husband who is a computer programer for a
government contractor.  Joe is looking for information on tracking power
tools using bar codes and bar code scanners.  Each tool should have a bar
code label.  He is hoping to find someone that he can discuss this with
or a bulletin board that may help him.  If you know where he can get
information on this subject please write to Connie Booher
(cjbooher@sacam.oren.ortn.edu).

LM NET has been so helpful to me this year.  I look have come to
rely upon your advice
and help.  If you are ending the school year please have a great summer.

Connie Booher
Austin-East High School
Knoxville, Tn.

cjbooher@sacam.oren.ortn.edu