I have been asked to help a group of university students.  I need your
help.  Fifteen students will be working on a model for infusing a global
perspective into the curriculum.  They will be doing cultural systems,
ecological systems, economic systems, political systems, and
technological systems.  Please suggest places that they can gopher,
databases they can check, etc. to find resources on these topics.  They
would like to add to the list of resources they already have.

Thank you for your help.  LM_NET is great.  I am looking forward to
hearing from you.

Sincerely,

         BARBARA LEWIS, Librarian
     Samuel Houston Elementary School
441 FM 2821 East   *   Huntsville, TX 77340
             blewis@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home