Dear LM_NETTERS:  I am currently considering two "big ticket" CD-ROM's
for purchase.  Because they are so expensive, I would like to make wise
decisions.  If you have any information on Grangers Index to Poetry on
CD-ROM, please let me know.  I would love to find someone who is
currently using it. Also, has anyone previewed, the new McGraw-Hill
Encyclopedia of Science on CD-ROM. I will summarize responses that I
receive and post them to the listserve.  Thanks in advance for any help!
Maggie Calcara

Maggie Calcara, Center High School, 8715 Holmes, Kansas City, MO 64131
816-363-2260 mcalcara@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home