I have scads of 'reluctant' readers and recently I was given a (locally
produced) comic book with an anti-drug message. it is in high demand,
already has a long waiting list for the circulating copies.
 It occurred to me that if I could find other 'educational' comic books,
I could have a selection of items acceptible to parents, teachers and
administrators and also have something that 'reluctant readers' would be
very eager to get.  Any sources?  Any suggestions?

--
Johanna Halbeisen, LMS                  We are confronted by
Rebecca M. Johnson School(k-8)          insurmountable opportunites.

LM_NET Archive Home