I do two things with catalogs:
    1. Date them immediately and only keep the ones I use.  I file them
under three catagories : Books, AV, Equip/Supplies/Computer
    2. The other catalogs I glance through if I have time and rip out pages
for a order typing service such as at Follett, Brodard, or Baker & Taylor.
    3. I no longer am the catalog supplier for the whole school.

--
Fred Muller                ||    Halsted Middle School Library
voice (201) 383-7554       ||    59 Halsted Street

LM_NET Archive Home