I'm looking for a recommendation.  I want to purchase a multimedia cd-rom
kit-with the 16 bit sound card, cables,speakers and an external drive for
an ibm clone, compaq presario.  I don't need a fancy name, just all the
parts, and a bargain price.  :-)  I'd like it to be a double speed mpc
level 2(I think that's how it's described).  If you have suggestions and
places to purchase, please respond to me directly.  There seem to be
great deals and kits with internal drives, but not external.  Thanks so
much for your help, as always.  Melinda Miller-Widrick
                                Colton-Pierrepont Central School
                                Colton, NY 13625
                                miller-widrick@northnet.org

LM_NET Archive Home