Thanks to all who responded with info (and questions)
about Primary TOM.  Here's what I found out:
Primary TOM is a younger sibling in the TOM family
of information resources.  There's TOM for high school
and TOM Junior for Middle School/Junior High.
  Primary TOM is a research and reference tool aimed
 specifically at elementary students.

At this time, the company which will produce it is
in the comment-gathering stage, after which they will
finalize the product;  they plan to announce its 'coming
out' in early fall.  Price is as yet undetermined.

I called the company; they IMMEDIATELY sent me
a video showing TOM Junior; the rep said that the
format of Primary TOM will be much like it.

This product sounds like what I've been hoping to
find to fill the second slot in my info-distribution
network  -- right next to InfoFinder.  Thanks again
to all who helped point me to the right source, which
is   Information Access Company
362 Lakeside Drive
Foster City CA 94404
1-800-227-8431