Are any LM_NETTERS going to be delegates to the National
Education Association Representative Assembly in New Orleans
later this month? If so, I'd like to meet you. . . possibly at
the LIT (Library Information Technology) Caucus meetings.  In
Virginia, we set up a LIT Caucus at our VEA convention and
introduced several new business items.

Karen Whetzel
Virginia Education Association Board of Directors

--
Greetings from the HEART of the Shenandoah Valley!
Karen Whetzel                           Ashby-Lee Elementary School

LM_NET Archive Home