I'll be in a middle school (6-8) in the fall and am looking for
any helpful hints you have.  I posted a similar request to
MIDDLE-L and plan to summarize and post hits to both lists.
Students come to the library every two weeks with a reading or
language arts teacher.  I'm hoping the fact that this is not a
planning time will mean at least the potential for working with
the teachers more.  Have you had any very successful reading
promotions?  Lessons taught with teachers?  Please send any
--
Jackie Keith                                 Salem Elementary
4501 Jackson Rd.                             Spotsylvania, VA 22407

LM_NET Archive Home