Thanks to all who made suggestions.  I passed along my d/l printouts but
did not save the files so I do not have your names.  Sorry:-(

Some of the "LD" journals were mentioned as being "researchy".  Several
people suggested the middle school magazines as usually having pertinent
articles as we are a 7/8th grade school.  TEACHING EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN
was also suggested.  I think the teachers making the request will try
that last title.

Sorry I am not being more specific but as we all know the end of school
nears and so does mental capability!  Both temporarily, I hope.

Carol Anderheggen
carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home