ZuZu is the youngest daughter of George Bailey, the character played by
Jimmy Stewart in the movie "It's a Wonderful Life."  ZuZu receives a
flower during her day at school.  Some of the petals from the flower fall
off, causing ZuZu to cry.  George tricks ZuZu into thinking that he has
fixed her flower by hiding the petals in his hip watch pocket.

Later in the movie, when George's wish is granted (he never existed), he
is unable to find ZuZu's petals.  Ultimately when the angel reverses
George's wish (now he does exist), George finds ZuZu's petals.  George
exclaims, "My mouth's bleeding Bert, my mouth's bleeding....ZuZu's
petals, ZuZu's petals!"

Valerie Haas
vhaas@wam.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home