This is not exactly what you're looking for but an idea anyway.  This year I got
ambitious and had the kids in my grades K-5 school give me recommendations of
books they had read this year and would receommend to others in their grade.  I
then compiled a list of books recommended by kids for kids in that grade, one
list per grade.  The kids were absolutely thrilled, delighted to find books they
had suggested or books they had read or whatever. Since many of the
recommendations were repetitive the work was not as much  as might seem.   Doing
it on computer also cuts down the stress.  A worth while project.

Janet
Rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu
Newton MA

LM_NET Archive Home