Hello everyone,
     The librarians in our district have been given permission to write
information skills curriculum this summer.  We will be doing this in terms
of OBE.  Has anyone written library curriculum in OBE terms.  If so, would
you be willing to share with us?  We will be working on all levels K-12.
It is our intent to establish a progression of skills that then can be
integrated across the curriculum.  Thanks for any help you can give us.
Please respond directly to me by e-mail or snail mail.  If there is interest
I will post a hit.

Sharon Croucher
Midlakes Middle School Library
144 Main Street