Dear LM_Netters:
Our high school is considering the purchase of a multi-standard VCR.
This would make it possible for our foreign language teachers to play
tapes purchased in foreign countries.  This is a very expensive item.
I know very little about these and have been asked to investigate.  Do
any of your schools use such a machine?  Do you consider it a necessary
purchase?  Are you satisfied with the brand you have?  If so, what is it?
Thanks in advance for any advice. Maggie

Maggie Calcara, Center High School, 8715 Holmes, Kansas City, MO 64131
816-363-2260 mcalcara@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home