LM_NET: Library Media Networking

To anyone out there, can you put me in touch with a second grade classroom in
Hawaii, anywhere in Hawaii, that would be interested in trying to communicate
over the Internet, through the phone or talk mode? I am writing a research
paper for my Masters, and I want to use this as a project. We would not start
the actual communicating till after Christmas. I will have between 11 and 13 or
there abouts second graders when school starts this fall. Please reply to me
directly. Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home