          With thanks to those who responded about my question
          for a fiction book with an alcohol/alcoholism theme
          which our health teacher could use for her 7th graders,
          here are the suggested titles:

          A Sudden Silence by Eve Bunting
          Up Country by Alden Carter
          Touching by Marilyn Levy (read first)
          Winter-Broken by Marya Smith
          The Summer of Sassy Jo by J.P. Reading
          Potato Chips for Breakfast
          Izzy, Willy Nilly by Cynthia Voigt
          Moonlight Man by Paula Fox
          My Name is Davy by Ann Snyder
          Binge

          Our health teacher is *impressed* with the time and
          effort y'all made on her behalf.  She sends her thanks.

          We're in the home stretch here in RI!  Happy vacation
          to all of us!!

          Carol Anderheggen
          carolan@ids.net
          LM_NET IS A JOY!

          PS--That's thanks to Beverly, Nancy, Jacqueline, Rachel,
              and person who suggested Binge...

LM_NET Archive Home