The subject line should actually read, "Famous Quotes."  Hope you netters
can help me with this very strange request from a dancer/choreographer
friend of mine.  She is putting together a piece and needs quotes from
famous/infamous people where what they said was later proven to be false.
She used Richard Nixon, Oliver North, and Ronald Reagan.  I don't think
the fact that she used these three people as examples means that she is
limiting her dance interpretation to just political figures.  Is this
request beyond the call of duty??????!!!!!!!!!Victoria LoBrutto. e-mail
is ALLOBRUTTO@vassar.edu

LM_NET Archive Home