LM_NET: Library Media Networking

We are going through a heat/humidity wave here in NJ and my middle school
library does not have airconditioning.  I am in the process of taking
iventory and the system has crashed 4 time s in the last 2 days.  Is anyone
else out there not air conditioned?  I think I have convinced the principal
for 1 window air conditioner for next year but money is SOOOOO... tight.
            Fred Muller - sweating!

--
Fred Muller                ||    Halsted Middle School Library
voice (201) 383-7554       ||    59 Halsted Street

LM_NET Archive Home